How Can I Convert My Mac Mail Account to Office 365?

sjax

The MacMister Mac Apple Mail Converter Tool is an easy tool to use. The most advanced solution is available for transferring files from Apple Mail to Office 365 account with emails, contacts, tasks, notes, attachments, and more. During the file transfer process, the original folder hierarchy and data quality remains intact. Additionally, this software offers a free demo variant that migrates the first 25 Apple Mail emails/folder. Hence, to convert an Apple Mail file in bulk, buy the license copy of the software.

rashmipraksh

MBOX to M365 Conversion, then I would like to suggest CubexSoft MBOX to Office 365 Converter Tool. It can easily export bulk MBOX files to Office 365 within single time processing. The software is capable to keep email and formatting, email properties while moving MBOX to Office 365 account. MBOX Converter can simply support multiple email clients such as Mozilla Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Eudora, Entourage, and so on. Users can also test efficiency of the utility by checking the free demo opportunity.
Read More: MBOX Converter