Treatment of Pancreatic Cancer

Colin Mudd

Our Surgical Associates clinics are strategically situated within the heart of Greater Houston, specifically in Katy and Sugar Land. Our goal is to provide expert surgical care that is minimally invasive, allowing you to can recover from surgery in a short time and can live your life. Double-board certified physician for Surgical Oncology & General Surgery offering services in Houston. We are currently accepting prospective patients both locally & Overseas.

General Surgery is on the "cutting edge" as it continues to innovate for the patient's benefit. Thanks to modern high-tech instruments and cutting-edge technology, procedures like major abdominal surgery can now be replaced by minimally invasive laparoscopic procedures that can decrease pain, speed up recovery and cut costs without sacrificing excellent outcomes. The research on surgical processes such as genetics and immunology has revolutionized the treatment options available to patients' needs, leading to a better understanding of the causes of illness and their development.

In this day and age of sub-specializations and specializations, I've found I am a general surgeon my value to patients, doctors, family physicians, and health insurance plans increases yearly. General surgery provides extensive but often specific training in all areas of medicine and surgery. When I completed my training, I was certified to handle various conditions, from digestive issues to the endocrine field, ranging from hypertensive disorders to ruptured aneurysms.

Imagem

General surgeons are often the ones who define the standard for surgery in a community. We pick the procedures we are most comfortable using to provide the best treatments for our patients. When patients are recommended for medical treatment that is more advanced, General surgeons are typically the only personnel on the local medical team who are knowledgeable about the procedure or the management needed. Of course, general surgeons perform life-saving procedures daily, like appendectomy, splenectomy, and curative cancer treatment. We can see the happiness in the patient's eyes when we assure her that the tumor on her breast isn't serious, but we also berate her when it's not.

Every day is unique. Every day is a new challenge that tests my faith, skills, and understanding. General surgeon near me are highly valued not only for the satisfaction of patients but also by health care providers. A broad range of training ensures that the general surgeon is a vital resource in the current market. Murtaza Shakir, M DFor Best General Surgery Houston, Connect [email protected]. A board-certified double-boarded General Surgeon leads our team. We are committed to providing top-quality medical services as a full-service general surgery clinic in Katy, TX. As General Surgeons in Houston, we strive to provide the highest quality surgical facilities, such as Memorial Herman Hospital, for local and international patients. The areas of treatment comprise:

Imagem

The pancreas can be found beneath your stomach, located in the lower portion of the abdominal cavity. It produces enzymes that aid digestion and hormones that regulate blood sugar levels. Pancreatic cancer surgery starts within the pancreatic tissues. The pancreas' tumors can be cancerous or not. The most prevalent pancreatic cancer type begins in the lining of pancreatic ducts (pancreatic ductal Adenocarcinoma). Most cases of pancreatic cancer are discovered in patients 65 years and over.

Pancreatic cancer has no obvious symptoms in its early stages and is less visible. However, the more alarming the pancreatic cancer signs become when the cancer develops. Observing your body's health is vital, particularly when any of the risk factors are present. Treatment for pancreatic cancer is planned according to what stage of cancer is. The team of physicians involved in the case will develop a treatment plan that typically includes radiation, chemotherapy, and pancreatic cancer surgeries.